Manebhanjyang Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Office of the Rural Municipal Executive, Manebhanjyang, Okhaldhunga: Since one village one technician (OVOT) has to fill the posts mentioned in the schedule in the service contract; This notification has been published for interested Nepali citizens who are eligible to submit their application along with the required documents within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the notification during office hours.
1) Junior Technical Assistant – JTA (Agriculture) – Assistant Fourth – 2 (Two)
Educational qualification required: Passed TSLC/or equivalent from a recognized educational institution with relevant (Agriculture/Animal Science/Veterinary) JTE subjects.
2) Veterinary Junior Technical Assistant – VJTA (Agriculture) – Assistant Fourth – 1 (One)
1) Age: 18 years on the last date of application and not exceeding 35 years (in case of women not exceeding 40 years)
2) Place of Application: Office of Manebhanjang Rural Municipality, Okhaldhunga.
3) Last date of application: 27-04-2079
4) Application Fee: 1000
5) Mode of Selection: Preliminary merit list publication, written and practical interview.
6) Documents attached with the application: Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself.
(a) Nepalese citizenship
(b) Certificate of minimum educational qualification
(c) Certificate of Character
(d) Document of work-related experience
(e) Certificate of Training
(f) 2 passport-size photographs per copy.
7) Service facility and others: Assistant 4th level of local service is the same.
8) Information regarding the application form and the vacancy can be obtained from the website of this office www.manebhanjyangmun.gov.np.
9) Application form and other necessary documents Email address of this office
It can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) Amount of application fee: Original voucher deposited in account no. 2480100301010002 at Rastriya Banijya Bank branch of this office or original receipt of cash payment to the revenue branch of this office should be submitted.
For more information, you can contact mobile number 9860283790.